Welcome to the child safe space heaters review. These child safe space heaters have amazing features that will give you a new way of life.
When you purchase a new child safe space heaters online you get to read the reviews from other customers who have purchased the child safe space heaters before you. I like this because at the store you cannot do this.
On our page, you can read all online reviews and consumer publication reviews. This page allows you to really choose a perfect child safe space heater for you.
Best budget Child Safe Space Heaters
Lasko’s #754200 heater offers powerful heat in a small package suitable for under a desk or even table-top.
- “Just to reiterate, althought it’s a little noisy, this heater does a great job of heating small areas quickly, and it’s very compact.” – The Dude
- “Now it makes a loud rattling sound and smells funny.” – Ker
- “I used this heater every other day for about 2 months and it just stopped working..” – JJ
Lasko’s #755320 Tower Heater with multi-function remote control will quietly and effectively warm any room with style. Digital controls are easy to use.
- “Works great for a small room, heats quickly.” – MJC
- “The remote is a great feature, and the digital control is easy to use.” – starryt29
- “I’ve used different types of heaters over the last few years and the Lasko 755320 is the best one by far!” – Brian Negron
Enjoy effective heating in any room of the home with Lasko’s #751320 ceramic tower heater. Its elongated ceramic heating element, penetrating air velocity, and widespread oscillation combine to provide warmth throughout the room.
- “The heater heats very well as I have a large room.” – Gary A. Kramer
- “I use it in my basement, love the remote control and the oscillating feature.” – Lo Lindsay
- “I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great space heater.” – Mallory
Dr968 Infrared HeaterView largerDr. Infrared Heater Dr968Same Wattage, More Heat 255F@3.2m/s Vs 150F@2.
- “Works very well,heats large size room,quiet, easy to maintain.” – TIM
- “This heater is really help in winter and keeps the room warm.” – ckl37
- “I called customer service, was told I blew fuse in the heater and they would send new fuse but would have to email me instuctions on how to replace.” – S Spence
Lasko’s #100 MyHeat Personal Heater economically warms you. Not a room heater; a personal space heater. Why pay to heat the entire room or office.
- “It is a small, energy-efficient heater perfect for heating just your personal space (for example, a small bathroom, or the area around your work desk).” – Kamila
- “Great for under my desk to keep feet and legs warm.” – Nor R. Brunschwyler
- “It works great to heat my desk area when the office gets cold during the winters.” – Ashley-Marie Medina
The MH9B little buddy is a 4,000-9,000-BTU portable, indoor safe radiant heater. A single 4,000 heat setting delivers sufficient radiant heat for a space up to 200-square-feet.
- “Works well, heats great.” – William Bly
- “Got this to use in my tent on a scout camping trip and it works great.” – Glen Mercer
- “I would recommend buying the accessory hose and hooking a small propane tank to it.” – David
Lasko’s 6435 Designer Series Oscillating Ceramic Heater with milti-function Remote Control blends beautifully with surrounding décor. With its Decorative Metal Scrollwork Base this unit will fit perfect in almost any room.
- “This little heater is does the job very well. it heats up by my medium size rooms quickly.” – Natalie
- “The design goes well with my decor and this heater doesn’t look like a heater at all.” – Tracey Elam
- “It has a remote control and I love the oscillating feature.” – PEARLS
The Lasko #5307 oscillating ceramic tower heater with adjustable thermostat is self-regulating for enhanced safety. Provides maximum heat at 1500-watt.
- “So far, this heater heats up my small to medium room pretty well.” – BRANDON
- “The Lasko oscillates, it is very compact and is stylish looking more like a stereo speaker than a room heater.” – David L. Vasser
- “Heater makes a slight noise when it is on, but it’s not very noticeable and is kind of nice as ambient background noise.” – Ida
The Vornado VH110 whole room heater is an effective way to reduce energy costs. This whole room heater has a thermostatic temperature control knob. Select your desired heat setting with a simple turn of the dial.
- “This is a great little heater for quickly heating up a room.” – J. Henderson
- “We live in Michigan so the winters can be very cold.” – Irene Y. Wee
- “What’s great about these is that they make the whole room feel heated instead of creating a hot spot that you have to be near to be warm.” – jld
Holmes HFH111T-U Desktop Heater Fan with Comfort Control Thermostat The Holmes Compact Heater Fan is a slim heater with a small footprint for space savings, but a wide grill for maximum heating.
- “This heater puts out a lot of heat for being so small which is great!” – shopper18
- “It is a little noise but the sound it makes is neutral “white noise”.” – Karen F. Hensley
- “The fan constantly turns off by itself after being on for just a few minutes.” – Kevin M Dickert
Bookmark & Share This Page