If you are looking for a portable electric heater, you will find there are many choices here on our website.
If you are reading our page, you are definitely the lucky one. we have done a research and collected all the portable electric heater with good fame.
Our page of portable electric heater listed under specified categories will assist you in buying the best ones that will not be heavy on your pocket and also serve you well.
Top Portable Electric Heater
Dr968 Infrared HeaterView largerDr. Infrared Heater Dr968Same Wattage, More Heat 255F@3.2m/s Vs 150F@2.
- “Works very well,heats large size room,quiet, easy to maintain.” – TIM
- “This heater is really help in winter and keeps the room warm.” – ckl37
- “I called customer service, was told I blew fuse in the heater and they would send new fuse but would have to email me instuctions on how to replace.” – S Spence
The MH9B little buddy is a 4,000-9,000-BTU portable, indoor safe radiant heater. A single 4,000 heat setting delivers sufficient radiant heat for a space up to 200-square-feet.
- “Works well, heats great.” – William Bly
- “Got this to use in my tent on a scout camping trip and it works great.” – Glen Mercer
- “I would recommend buying the accessory hose and hooking a small propane tank to it.” – David
Colby infrared-Quartz heater in empire cherry.
- “The space heater does a very good job of heating a large room.” – Michele Gadbois
- “I set the temp at 70 degrees on the heater.” – alko2001
- “So far, I am very happy with this heater.” – Mark D. Schnittman
Cut home utilities costs as you heat your home with this LifeSmart Tower Infrared Heater. Able to efficiently heat 1800 sq ft of living space, this PowerPlus Heater has a built-in fan that circulates air through the heater and into the area being heated.
- “It ran very quiet but was producing heat so I figured it was fine.” – Nichole Tolley
- “I have to contact this company now that I am back home from my trip and see if this is a problem or not.” – Alan B.
- “This is a great way to save money on home heating costs!” – Bert
Heat your home without added utilities costs with this LifeSmart PowerPlus Infrared Heater. Able to efficiently heat 200 sq ft of living space, this PowerPlus Heater has a built-in fan that circulates air through the heater and into the area being heated.
- “Great for private office or small office space.” – Ms. Flowers
- “The fan will no longer kick on, even with the ‘temperature’ knob cranked all the way up in a cold room.” – Pwrdesigner
- “I keep it under my desk and it keeps me warm!” – Yvette Johnson
RESOURCE PARTNERS ENTERPRISES LLC GENERATION 4 INFRARED HEATER
Generation 4 infrared heater
Sylvania quartz infrared heat elements
Patented heat exchange design has 3 solid copper heat exchangers combined
With the infrared heat elements to produce a moist even heat that does not reduce humidity or consume oxygen in the room
Never get to a temperature that can ignite a fire galvanized steel interior
An abs copolymer outer shell cabinet that gets only warm to the touch so it is safe for children & pets
Outside cabinet has burled wood accents & wood grain cover
On rolling recessed castor wheels to move your heater
Rated at 5,000 btu’s 12.
- “So I start using the heater again in December 2011 and on January 18th, 2012 the unit stops heating completely.” – Xorainx
- “Beware of this product.” – Thomas A. Bergschneider
- “We have gas heat and this heater is a great alternative to save on our gas bill.” – Erica D.
Space-saving design. Uses 1500 watts. Convenient cord wrap system.
- “It’s an excellent size for under the desk and puts out much heat.” – C. McCray
- “Keeps my room nice and warm.” – A. Babeckis
- “I’m sure it is fine on a hardwood floor, but I have always used it on a carpet.” – KBinBoston
The Pelonis 1,500-Watt Portable Electric Oil-Filled Radiant Heater has 3 heat settings for different comfort options. The heater features a built-in overheat protection device and an automatic cut-off for safe home use.
Cut home utilities costs as you heat your home with this LifeSmart PowerPlus Infrared Heater. Able to efficiently heat 1200 sq ft of living space, this PowerPlus Heater has a built-in fan that circulates air through the heater and into the area being heated.
Thanks For Stopping By!
Thanks so much!